Hello friends! Thanks for sticking around while I’ve been MIA the past two weeks. I had a work thing that kept me away, and while I thought that I would be able to post while I was there, the long days just didn’t allow for it. That said, since I’m in a good mood I thought I would link up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk and say “High Five for Friday”!
1. It’s my anniversary today. Ten years married to this man right here – I’m a lucky lady!
2. I’m home! I was away for work for 12 days, and while it was quite rewarding, I’m so happy to be home with the hubs and my little ladies. I really missed them.
3. It’s a beautiful day and I have the day off. So we went to the zoo!
4. What girl doesn’t love a mani/pedi? (Even at the age of 4?)
5. I’ve made a big decision that while it’s bittersweet, I’m very happy about. More to come on that “Reset Button” (thanks Dan for the terminology) soon…
Wishing everyone out there a glorious weekend!